Monday, February 9, 2009

News: Shadowed Summer Debut & Sweepstakes


More than two years ago, Sara found a home for my novel Shadowed Summer, and I'm so excited to say that tomorrow, it becomes a real live book on shelves everywhere!

To celebrate this debut, I'm giving away three Extremely Haunted Gift Bags. In them, you'll find signed books, oils from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Tabasco candies, t-shirts, and more. And just for readers of this blog, if you put in the code CAW, I'll double your entries.

Thank you so much, Sara- you turned a screenwriter into a novelist, and I'm so grateful!

9 comments:

  1. Hooray! Folks, the book is fantastic. You should run right out and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Shadowed Summer--it's a hauntingly BRILLIANT read!

    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heidi - Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this book to finally be out so everyone can read it and see how awesome it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Huge news! I CAN'T wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds great! Please enter me in the contest!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big hearty CONGRATULATIONS Saundra.
    The book sounds wonderful.
    Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting your book out! Of course, I'd love to be entered in the contest -- CAW!

    ReplyDelete

  9. I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything,

    He promised to fix my relationship problem.

    I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    My relationship was restored as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again

    Everything happened just in 3 days..

    I RECOMMEND YOU TO,,

    Robinsonbucler@gmail.com. :-).

    ReplyDelete